Read carefully, it just might save you many troubles on November 23rd!
Black Friday is nearly upon us. Orgies of sales means hordes of delirious shoppers busting Jiu-Jitsu moves on each other for the latest tech gadgets. If you manage to avoid getting trampled, you still run the risk of getting bewitched by the rock-bottom prices and maxing out your credit cards!
But you’re not someone who leaves things to chance. You are a person of action who is always prepared for anything! If you can survive the chaos of Black Friday, then saving the world, robbing a bank, escaping from prison, or stopping a zombie apocalypse is going to be right up your alley.
We’ve put together a survival guide to help guide you through the pitfalls of this potentially hazardous holiday to make sure you get home in one piece.
- Stay home! You could just bolt up your windows and doors and stay at home digesting your Thanksgiving dinner from the night before, but where’s the fun in that?!
- If you do decide to tread the stormy seas of discount seekers, arm yourself to the teeth with the greatest weapon of all – Logic! It will help you in the real world, just as much as it will inside an escape room.
- Gather your crew! When you’re wandering through large crowds, it’s always best to have friends with you to watch each other’s backs. You can always go at it alone, but not only is there safety in numbers, quality teamwork always brings you closer to success.
- Don’t wear red if you go to Target! People will think you work there, and you’ll be getting more questions from lost souls than the almighty himself!
- Stay away from Walmart altogether, unless you happen to enjoy the atmosphere of a Death Metal concert mosh pit.
- Escape all the Black Friday madness by coming to visit us at Fox in a Box - Chicago!
- Hide away in our Bunker or Prison, replenish your funds by robbing our Bank, or maybe even save the world from the Zombie apocalypse (if you do go out shopping, you’ll have some experience with this already)! You’ll be safe here. (Well, kind of.)
- In any case, you’ll get to choose who you will be locked in a room with, nobody will be elbowing you in the liver trying to get to that last iPhone, and you will be richer for an experience that nobody can snatch from right under your nose!
If your heart is already set on a particular item that you know will be a steal on Black Friday, by all means, go out and get it. But come see us afterwards. If you are capable of surviving pure shopping chaos, then you are ready to test your skills in one of our escape rooms!
Finally, don’t forget the most important rule of all: Have fun!